Join us this year on October 16th at Atlantic Station.
Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.
Opening Ceremony will begin at 8:45 a.m.
The Walk for the Animals will begin at 9:00 a.m.
Walk details: The walk is a 5K, 3 mile walk around Atlantic Station. A shorter 1 mile route will also be available on walk day. Water will be provided for people and pets at several points along the route.
Who can walk: Everyone is welcome to walk, with or without a pet. Pets who are friendly, vaccinated and would enjoy the event are welcome to attend on a leash or in a carrier. Please bring proof of current vaccination, and be prepared to pick up after your pets.
Day of event details: Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The opening ceremony begins at 8:45 a.m. The walk will begin at 9:00 a.m. If you have signed up online, please stop at the Check-In Tent to complete registration so that we know you attended. If you have not signed up online, please visit the Registration Tent when you arrive.
For the most enjoyable walk experience please remember these points:
- Bring your animal only if he/she enjoys other animals and people.
- Animals must be on leash or in a carrier at all times.
- Please be prepared to clean up after your animal.
- Please bring his/her up-to-date vaccination records with you. Present the records only if you are asked for them.
- Water will be provided for animals and walkers throughout the day.
- Small snacks will be available after the walk.
Additional notes for team captains:
- Each team member must check in individually at the registration tent or the check in tent. Please do not attempt to register/check in all of your team members.
- Make sure each of your team members visits the registration tent or check in tent.
- Pick a convenient meeting point for your team. Please do not meet at the registration tent or check in tent.
- Please do not bring tables, tents, banners or stationary signs. A small hand-held sign is permitted to help your team members locate you.
- Please do not bring handouts or balloons.